The World Cafe Community

Hosting Conversations about Questions that Matter

Cybrary - Library of Resources (93)

Conversation Replies Latest Activity

Cafe to Go in Italiano e traduzione di "The Art of Poweful Questions".

A note in English is Below.  Tempo fa avevo tradotto Cafe to Go, in Italiano. La settimana scorsa abbiamo fatto un bel World Cafè a Milano…

Started by Mario Gastaldi

0 Oct 26, 2010

UNLEARNING: journey to chaos and back

I would like to share an article I have published with the THE SYSTEMS THINKER on the subject of unlearning. I look forward to your comment…

Started by Adriano Pianesi

0 Oct 15, 2010

The Conversational Leadership Article: Spanish and German Translation

The original article was written by Juanita Brown and Tom Hurley in English and was published in the "Systems Thinker" by Pegasus Communica…

Started by Barbara Krohn

0 Oct 9, 2010

Group Harvesting of Practice Stories

Hello all! Attached is an article about our Art of Hosting community experiments into group harvesting of practice stories.  There are many…

Started by Mary Alice Arthur

0 Oct 6, 2010

The Leadership Elephant

Adriano Pianesi and David Isaacs have collaborated on writing this thought provoking piece about taking a deeper look at leadership and our…

Started by Barbara Krohn

2 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Barbara Krohn

The Power of Conversation

The Art of Hosting mailing list turned up a link to an article in the New York Times that says people who engage in meaningful conversation…

Started by Amy Lenzo

5 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Amy Lenzo

Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into Opportunity

The book comes out on September 13th, 2010.  In the meantime, the text is available at www.engagingemergence.com.  Just scroll down the pag…

Started by Peggy Holman

4 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Peggy Holman

Hutchinson, Minnesota Rotary uses World Cafe to discuss ethics

Check out this blog entry and the questions this Rotary Club used to explore ethics: http://www.hutchinsonrotary.org/rotary-world-cafe-disc

Started by Peg Carlson-Bowen

1 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by juanita brown

West Vancouver Harvest Report

West Vancouver held a World Cafe that addressed four themes: Environmental Stewardship, Community Vibrancy, Housing and Neighbourhoods, Soc…

Started by Peg Carlson-Bowen

1 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by juanita brown

Resources for People at Work

Hi!   I recently launched a web site that contains a collection of articles on careers and workplace issues for people at work. Would like…

Started by Reggie

1 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by juanita brown

RSS

© 2019   Created by Amy Lenzo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service