The World Cafe Community

Hosting Conversations about Questions that Matter

Cybrary - Library of Resources (93)

Conversation Replies Latest Activity

Constructivist Listening & World Cafe

I am new to the community and excited to post and offer this article. I teach at Presidio Graduate School (formerly Presidio School of Mana…

Started by Gayle Yamauchi-Gleason

5 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by juanita brown

Civic Engagement and the Resortation of Community

Here's a pdf of Peter Block's Civic Engagement and the Restortation of Community: Changing the Nature of the Conversation, part of a series…

Started by Amy Lenzo

0 Sep 26, 2009

World Cafe at UVM

David Isaacs sent this link about the University of Vermont using a version of the World Cafe for a faculty colloquium on global food syste…

Started by Amy Lenzo

0 Sep 26, 2009

World Cafe slides for intro part 3

See attached images as well as this one:

Started by nancy margulies

1 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Julie Denomme

4th in a series

I attached here a pdf of all the slides I normally use as well as the rest of the singles.

Started by nancy margulies

0 Sep 23, 2009

Café To Go in Dutch

On the 'old' World Café website where two versions of the Dutch Cafétogo. Neither of them was really beautiful, nor were they really good t…

Started by Ria Baeck

2 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Amy Lenzo

Introducing the WC Conversation

PowerPoint has a bad rep. Media critic Edward Tuffte has estimated that on any given day in America there are 70 million ppt presentations,…

Started by Peter Fredlake

11 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Amy Lenzo

WC Room Diagram

This helpful diagram came from Maureen McCarthy, showing how she sets up her World Cafe room. She offered it to the community as a resource…

Started by Amy Lenzo

1 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by John Inman

World Cafe Start-up Index Cards

Jack Regan, who has been conducting World Cafes with the Cambridge City Council in Massachusetts, has contributed his set of "World Cafe St…

Started by Amy Lenzo

2 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Emily Wilkins

12 Principles

This PowerPoint on 12 Principles for Conversation was created by Nancy Margulies as part of a project she did with Meg Wheatly. She uses th…

Started by Amy Lenzo

7 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Maria de los Angeles Cinta

RSS

© 2019   Created by Amy Lenzo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service