The World Cafe Community

Hosting Conversations about Questions that Matter

Ideas & Passions (40)

Conversation Replies Latest Activity

Anticipating the Anthropocene, How Shall We Proceed?

I have visited and participated and started TED conversations.  I've tried tumblr blogs, facebook, twitter, google sites, google +, gameful…

Started by Mark Hurych

0 Apr 4, 2012

PASSION

having my own event management company which will help people organise quality events with affordable price,this has been my dream since wh…

Started by ALBANY JAMES NGOITANILE

1 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by juanita brown

World Cafe Edinburgh

Looking for anyone interested in starting a WC group in Edinburgh, Scotland to take advantage of the great possibilities for meaningful dia…

Started by Malcolm Hutchinson

2 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Malcolm Hutchinson

Design Thinking

According to Tim Brown, CEO of IDEO, Design Thinking is a human-centred approach to innovation through three phases: inspiration, ideation…

Started by Denise Pang

1 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

You are invited too...

Hello Everyone,   I'm please to invite you to join me for upcoming online community conversations and face-to-face World Cafes!   Nature Co…

Started by Dave Shaw

1 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Ria Baeck

ideal learning

I would like to engage in a dialogue concerning the learning revolution that has started. what does the ideal learning (education) look lik…

Started by Glyn Potter

20 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Nirvair Kaur Khalsa

The GRACE process... responding to your question

Hi Benjamin, Great to hear from you. You can access more about the GRACE process at:  www.riseandshineanytime.com  My first edition of my b…

Started by Anne Barry Jolles

1 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by juanita brown

Using the Power of Passion in facilitation

We have been exploring the best ways to harness passion within the WC process, and have developed 3 ways, with wonderful results. 1. As par…

Started by Peter Wallman

6 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Melanie Kiley

New Arrival - Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into Opportunity

At long last, it is available.  I am delighted to say that Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into Opportunity is now for sale from Amazo…

Started by Peggy Holman

0 Aug 17, 2010

Engaging Emergence is coming soon...

I'm thrilled to announce my upcoming book, Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into Opportunity - www.engagingemergence.com.  It contains…

Started by Peggy Holman

0 Jul 18, 2010

RSS

© 2019   Created by Amy Lenzo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service