The World Cafe Community

Hosting Conversations about Questions that Matter

Ideas & Passions (42)

Conversation Replies Latest Activity

World Cafe as a powerful agent for Peace

I find that one of the primary result of a world cafe, irrespective of the content, is a pacified, uplifted and joyful group of people.  Al…

Started by Saba Imru

0 Jul 15, 2010

How Welcoming is Our Community

As co-founder of a non-profit on our little island off Seattle that serves disabled youth and adults and a child of the civil rights moveme…

Started by Daniel Kaufman

8 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Daniel Kaufman

The Shift of the Ages and those of us withe Disabilites

Hello all, I would like to ask a rather strange question. That is in all the talk about a change in our world whatever name you like to cal…

Started by Gary Jordon

12 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Gary Jordon

Charity is such a black hole.

Charity is such a black hole. Good ideas, like light from beautiful stars, that could help develop cross cultural partnership can so often…

Started by Phil Hawkins

0 Jul 7, 2010

Communities II

I am restarting Ulrich’s thread on community. There was a lot of very interesting dialog which seems to have gone dormant while unfinished.…

Started by Christopher Smerald

2 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Christopher Smerald

A conversation about UNLEARNING...

I have recently published an article on THE SYSTEMS THINKER on the subject of unlearning. (the article is available at http://www.participa

Started by Adriano Pianesi

9 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Franis Engel

The 'Design my Wish' Project- Calls for collaboration

Hi to all in the World Cafe CommunityI have been mulling around an idea in my mind and want to throw it out to you for comments and feedbac…

Started by Shireen Ali

0 Jun 10, 2010

Share Cafe projects, ideas, practices

This is a new conversation thread to capture in one spot cafe projects, ideas for cafes, and best practices for cafes. There is so much goi…

Started by John Inman

6 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Jurgy (The Cafeist)

The tensions btwn differentiation and boundary blurring

I've just blogged about The World Cafe and (or vs.) Knowledge Cafes: http://bit.ly/aIq4pU Would appreciate your thoughts based on your prac…

Started by Alice MacGillivray

0 Feb 2, 2010

Studying French in Paris

I am really interested to study French Paris but I don’t think I can afford the tuition fee and school expenses for the said course. How I…

Started by khatrineluz

3 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Martine Langoulant

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Contribute!

If you appreciate the World Café and what this community space makes possible, please make your contribution - large or small - to the World Café Community Foundation now.

© 2014   Created by Amy Lenzo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service