The World Cafe Community

Hosting Conversations about Questions that Matter

Introductions (35)

Conversation Replies Latest Activity

Life, Love & Dying

Hello, I'm from the UK but am working in China teaching English and have been so for four years in total. Currently I'm on holiday in Engla…

Started by Geof Warren

0 Aug 18, 2012

Why are 98.5% of men unaware of a simple exercise that will improve their sexual & prostate health?

I have developed apps for men & women that act as their personal physio-therapist to coach & train them to do pelvic floor muscle e…

Started by Dr. Herb Ross

1 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Geof Warren

follow up and results?

Hi all, Do any of you have stories of what RESULTED from your World Cafe? What if any changes occurred in your group or community? Would be…

Started by Beth Swedeen

2 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Claudia Roblee

New to this WCOC

Dear all I'm Belgian (small country  lost between France and The Netherlands; at least, bigger than Luxemburg), living in Ottignies (small…

Started by Joelle Lepot

1 May 16, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

World Cafe & Job Searching?

Hi Everyone!   My name is Melissa and I'm a social work student currently doing my placement at an employment services agency. My superviso…

Started by Melissa Norton

0 May 15, 2012

Video of WC in Mexico!!

Here's a short Youtube or our World Cafe with the Young Global Leaders last month in San Pancho, Mexico. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVZ

Started by Rick D. Kahn

1 May 11, 2012
Reply by juanita brown

200 leaders building a dream for 2020

A fantastic mix of world cafe, Appreciative Inquiry, and Ted Talks, for a three day leadership forum. Capacity Building conversations, dram…

Started by Luis Carlos Jacobsen

0 Apr 24, 2012

WORLD CAFe CMAPs

I share with the community the development of WORLD CAFe CMAPs the Qualitative and Participatory Research Methods, whithin a World Café wor…

Started by Freddy Trujillo

0 Feb 9, 2012

Crisha - class offerings

HI Crisha,  Two possibilities for you: There is a graphic recording 2 day session happening in Pittsburgh, July 24-27, through the Internat…

Started by Kriss Wittmann

0 Feb 2, 2012

my introduction

My name is Fareeha Khalid.I have done MBA (Finance)from Canadian School of Management.I worked as a teacher for five years.At the moment i…

Started by fareeha khalid

0 Dec 28, 2011

RSS

© 2019   Created by Amy Lenzo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service