The World Cafe Community

Hosting Conversations about Questions that Matter

Introductions (35)

Conversation Replies Latest Activity

philosophy of life

How can a philosophy live in our new world ? What can philosophy do to understand our life ? These two questions are the beginning to chang…

Started by Dr.Refaat

2 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Cap10 Con Fessori

Looking for World Cafe in New Orleans!

Hello World Cafe Community!My colleagues and I are volunteering to host World Cafe conversations for the National Council on Church's 100th…

Started by Kelly McGowan

1 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Amy Lenzo

Primeira conversa

Boa tarde a todos, É a minha primeira incursão aqui no café. Fiz um curso na semana passada e uma colega me falou sobre o assunto. Durante…

Started by Marcelo Nascimento

0 Oct 12, 2010

The marriage of logos and mythos or how to create group fields of learning

Last year I met Michael Jones at the ILA conference in Prague, where I participated in a workshop about storytelling, lead by him and other…

Started by Ilona Christl

3 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Ria Baeck

Hi Everyone

I'm so excited about being a part of this wonderful World Wide Community! My name is Patti Williams and I live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area…

Started by Patti Williams

1 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by juanita brown

Maturana workshop in Portland Sept 7-11 for those of you in the NW U.S.

If you are interested, here is the information. This is a rare opportunity to participate in such a workshop. If you are interested, please…

Started by John Inman

4 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Hala Makarem

New to the Community

I am new to the community. I need assistance in navigating the web site  - to be able to contribute meaningfully to the community.   Thanks…

Started by Moe Jalloh

4 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Moe Jalloh

Looking for a World Cafe facilitator and graphic recorder for an event in San Diego June 23

Hi,   My name is Joann Hoffman. I have participated in several World Cafes' and hail from Juanita Brown's graduate University, Fielding. I…

Started by Joann Hoffman

3 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Joann Hoffman

Marcela von Vacano's story

Hello!   I am not sure if this is the way to start a conversation but I will learn soon. My name is Marcela von Vacano and I was born in Co…

Started by Marcela von Vacano

1 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by juanita brown

What a pleasure to join the new Cafe community. Here is what is on my mind

Would love to have conversations around what will be a life changing experience. I am starting my PhD in September. I will be attending Fie…

Started by John Inman

15 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by John Inman

RSS

© 2019   Created by Amy Lenzo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service