The World Cafe Community

Hosting Conversations about Questions that Matter

Introductions (36)

Conversation Replies Latest Activity

my introduction

My name is Fareeha Khalid.I have done MBA (Finance)from Canadian School of Management.I worked as a teacher for five years.At the moment i…

Started by fareeha khalid

0 Dec 28, 2011

philosophy of life

How can a philosophy live in our new world ? What can philosophy do to understand our life ? These two questions are the beginning to chang…

Started by Dr.Refaat

2 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Cap10 Con Fessori

Looking for World Cafe in New Orleans!

Hello World Cafe Community!My colleagues and I are volunteering to host World Cafe conversations for the National Council on Church's 100th…

Started by Kelly McGowan

1 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Amy Lenzo

Primeira conversa

Boa tarde a todos, É a minha primeira incursão aqui no café. Fiz um curso na semana passada e uma colega me falou sobre o assunto. Durante…

Started by Marcelo Nascimento

0 Oct 12, 2010

The marriage of logos and mythos or how to create group fields of learning

Last year I met Michael Jones at the ILA conference in Prague, where I participated in a workshop about storytelling, lead by him and other…

Started by Ilona Christl

3 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Ria Baeck

Hi Everyone

I'm so excited about being a part of this wonderful World Wide Community! My name is Patti Williams and I live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area…

Started by Patti Williams

1 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by juanita brown

Maturana workshop in Portland Sept 7-11 for those of you in the NW U.S.

If you are interested, here is the information. This is a rare opportunity to participate in such a workshop. If you are interested, please…

Started by John Inman

4 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Hala Makarem

New to the Community

I am new to the community. I need assistance in navigating the web site  - to be able to contribute meaningfully to the community.   Thanks…

Started by Moe Jalloh

4 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Moe Jalloh

Looking for a World Cafe facilitator and graphic recorder for an event in San Diego June 23

Hi,   My name is Joann Hoffman. I have participated in several World Cafes' and hail from Juanita Brown's graduate University, Fielding. I…

Started by Joann Hoffman

3 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Joann Hoffman

Marcela von Vacano's story

Hello!   I am not sure if this is the way to start a conversation but I will learn soon. My name is Marcela von Vacano and I was born in Co…

Started by Marcela von Vacano

1 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by juanita brown

RSS

© 2019   Created by Amy Lenzo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service