The World Cafe Community

Hosting Conversations about Questions that Matter

Amanda Fenton's Conversations (23)

Conversations Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for sharing this Ben! Appreciate the experimentation of the cafe experience b…"

Amanda Fenton replied Apr 26, 2014 to "Deconstructed" Virtual World Cafe on Thriving Resilient Communities

3 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by Amy Lenzo

"I'm the same, Graeme, it's how I stay in a learning mode of my practice! Keep sharin…"

Amanda Fenton replied Apr 1, 2014 to How long do you like to allow for conversations in a World Cafe?

4 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Amanda Fenton

"Hello Stephen, I only ask people to move at the very beginning if they know many ot…"

Amanda Fenton replied Mar 16, 2014 to 'birds of a feather flock together' and 'finding a new table'

4 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Stephen Fung

"Hi Stephen, In some groups, when we are particularly aware that people have sat wit…"

Amanda Fenton replied Mar 15, 2014 to 'birds of a feather flock together' and 'finding a new table'

4 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Stephen Fung

"Hi Debbie, Here is a simple format I often use: <intro paragraph> This descri…"

Amanda Fenton replied Dec 26, 2013 to Invitation Letter Samples?

2 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Debbie Garrity

"Hi Graeme, I'll start with the classic 'it depends' answer - depends on the purpose…"

Amanda Fenton replied Oct 10, 2013 to How long do you like to allow for conversations in a World Cafe?

4 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Amanda Fenton

"Thanks for sharing this Graeme! Always so nice to read stories of how other people a…"

Amanda Fenton replied Sep 27, 2013 to A World Cafe at an Australian primary school

1 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Amanda Fenton

"Hi Anne, First of all BRAVO for thinking about doing this! Kevin Hiebert recently h…"

Amanda Fenton replied May 20, 2013 to World Cafe in Boston

2 May 20, 2013
Reply by Anne Barry Jolles

"Me too! I love what you said towards the end in "that stays connected beyond the Ins…"

Amanda Fenton replied Mar 24, 2013 to World Cafe's role in Staging Change

3 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Amanda Fenton

"Hi Melissa - what a marvellous post and will be sharing out with my network!"

Amanda Fenton replied Mar 24, 2013 to World Cafe's role in Staging Change

3 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Amanda Fenton

RSS

© 2019   Created by Amy Lenzo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service