The World Cafe Community

Hosting Conversations about Questions that Matter

Maria de los Angeles Cinta's Conversations (12)

Conversations Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Karsten for sharing such a well done summary-invitation to the Café proces…"

Maria de los Angeles Cinta replied Oct 22, 2011 to handout: Welcome to the Global Café

7 May 30, 2012
Reply by Tess Tobin

"Hi Carlos, I agree with you, Nancy's visuals are indeed beautiful. In response to y…"

Maria de los Angeles Cinta replied May 6, 2010 to More visual images to use for World Cafe introductions -- see attached for more images

14 May 30, 2012
Reply by nancy margulies

"Nancy, First of all, thank you for your generosity. The images are wonderful and con…"

Maria de los Angeles Cinta replied May 6, 2010 to More visual images to use for World Cafe introductions -- see attached for more images

14 May 30, 2012
Reply by nancy margulies

"Welcome to the World Cafe global community Abdul. I have been hosting World Cafes fo…"

Maria de los Angeles Cinta replied Nov 1, 2009 to Introductions

413 Feb 27
Reply by Kerri Arruda

"What an imaginative way of introducing 'guests' to what the World Cafe process is li…"

Maria de los Angeles Cinta replied Aug 24, 2009 to Introducing the WC Conversation

11 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Amy Lenzo

"This is so great Bruce-- thank you for sharing your process and the graphics. The pr…"

Maria de los Angeles Cinta replied Aug 21, 2009 to A Cafe for Entering Medical Students

2 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Amy Lenzo

"Don, thank you so much for your generosity. The content of each card is indeed thoug…"

Maria de los Angeles Cinta replied Aug 14, 2009 to Café Conversation Starters

16 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Donald Proffit

"Dear LaVonna, first of all, I would like to say Welcome to the World Cafe and its on…"

Maria de los Angeles Cinta replied Aug 14, 2009 to I'd like to introduce myself

27 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by LaVonna Connelly

"Hi Enrique, It is great to meet World Cafe friends from the Philippines in this Onl…"

Maria de los Angeles Cinta replied Aug 10, 2009 to Introductions

413 Feb 27
Reply by Kerri Arruda

"It is always amazing to observe and feel the human experience of interconnectedness-…"

Maria de los Angeles Cinta replied Aug 5, 2009 to This is amazing

2 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Maria de los Angeles Cinta

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Contribute!

If you appreciate the World Café and what this community space makes possible, please make your contribution - large or small - to the World Café Community Foundation now.

© 2014   Created by Amy Lenzo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service