The World Cafe Community

Hosting Conversations about Questions that Matter

juanita brown's Conversations (286)

Conversations Replied To (218) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Toshiko, Can you share a little bit of what made you become interested in the W…"

juanita brown replied Jul 27, 2009 to The story of Dialogue Bar - world cafe community in Japan

8 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Mami Yoda

"What a wonderful thing to be happening....thank you to the Visual Practioners who ha…"

juanita brown replied Jul 25, 2009 to Graphic recording experiences with World Cafe

19 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Jeannel King

"Dear Yuuya, I was so touched and honored to receive your story. It is a simply beaut…"

juanita brown replied Jul 25, 2009 to The story of Dialogue Bar - world cafe community in Japan

8 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Mami Yoda

"Hi John, It's my pleasure to have had some small role in nurturing your interest and…"

juanita brown replied Jul 24, 2009 to What a pleasure to join the new Cafe community. Here is what is on my mind

15 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by John Inman

"Yes, I LOVE the Colombian coffee cup!! (and of course the rest of your offering as w…"

juanita brown replied Jul 23, 2009 to How are we in cafe online?

13 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Ulrich Soeder

"Hi Ulric, I love your question in your last response to Amy: What is it that holds…"

juanita brown replied Jun 5, 2009 to The New Face of Community

92 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by Geof Warren

"Hi Adriano, I'm not sure you'll get a great response on this question, only because…"

juanita brown replied Jun 2, 2009 to The World Cafe' in US Federal Agencies?

8 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by M Kalani Souza

"Hi dear Ashley, Wow, those are wonderful questions! I'll do a quickie response and t…"

juanita brown replied Jun 1, 2009 to How are we in cafe online?

13 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Ulrich Soeder

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Contribute!

© 2018   Created by Amy Lenzo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service