The World Cafe Community

Hosting Conversations about Questions that Matter

All Conversations Tagged 'community' (26)

Conversation Replies Latest Activity

Community Cafes at World Cafe

Three Community Cafes with World Cafe community members around the globe were hosted in September.The Cafes were supported by the World Ca…

Started by Amy Lenzo

2 Nov 21, 2018
Reply by Amy Lenzo

Introductions

There are people gathering here in the World Cafe community from literally all over the world, and it is so exciting!!! I really want to me…

Started by Amy Lenzo

421 Jun 10, 2018
Reply by juanita brown

Strengthening Rural Voices through Community Radio in Bangladesh

Community media are widely recognized by governments, international development agencies, and civil society organizations alike as key ag…

Started by AHM Bazlur Rahman

0 Feb 14, 2016

Organisations as Communities

Co-hosting this Impact Café with Paige Morrow was a joyful and amazing experience for me. Responding to Paige's question whether there coul…

Started by Michaela Sieh

0 Jan 14, 2016

What is the Story of Inclusive Competitiveness?

This story has been submitted by Peggy Holman.  Hosts: Chris Corrigan, Harvest Moon Consultants Andrew DeVigal, Agora Journalism Center, Un…

Started by Michaela Sieh

1 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by juanita brown

World Cafe for Vancouver's Startup Community

Hello friends,  Sharing this blog post I wrote up on a World Cafe I hosted on Tuesday night. What a delight! http://amandafenton.com/2014/

Started by Amanda Fenton

0 Apr 3, 2014

A special welcome to our newest members!

We've had a number of new members join us here in the World Cafe online community in the last few weeks - and I have been away on a road tr…

Started by Amy Lenzo

0 Mar 1, 2014

World Cafe in the Basque Country

Iker Atxa sent this story and photograph of a World Cafe that showcases a successful way of involving a whole society in positive change.…

Started by Amy Lenzo

3 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Rosa Zubizarreta

Envision Brighton World Cafe

In January of 2011 I hosted and facilitated a World Cafe in Brighton, MI.  I am an elected city council member and on a city board called t…

Started by Claudia Roblee

1 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Ria Baeck

National Partnership to Build Strong Communities - CommunityMatters

Capitalizing on the power of partnerships to accomplish all of our work (https://www.orton.org/blog/the_power_of_partnership), check out th…

Started by Alece Montez

0 Jun 20, 2012

RSS

© 2019   Created by Amy Lenzo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service