The World Cafe Community

Hosting Conversations about Questions that Matter

All Conversations Tagged 'hosting' (12)

Conversation Replies Latest Activity

Invite to Best Practice Circle for Hosting in the Digital Realm

I recently attended Amy Lenzo's webinar, "Hosting in the Digital Realm."  It was a 4 session event that was very instructive and insightful…

Started by Claudia Roblee

1 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by Amy Lenzo

Looking for World Cafe in New Orleans!

Hello World Cafe Community!My colleagues and I are volunteering to host World Cafe conversations for the National Council on Church's 100th…

Started by Kelly McGowan

1 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Amy Lenzo

How to Stimulate Doodling

Originally posted by alberic pater - Sep 17, 2008 in the Old Community Space: We are to organise a world cafe process in November. Based o…

Started by Beth Alexander

7 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Franis Engel

First World Cafe Learning Program for Online World Cafes

Last Friday, March 19th, the World Cafe Community Foundation partnered with Public Decisions, Learning Times and MaestroConference to produ…

Started by Amy Lenzo

5 Apr 14, 2010

Basic questions after hosting my first world cafe

Hi all, I hosted my first world cafe last weekend as part of an intro to the Transition Towns movement. It went very well, overall. I'm loo…

Started by Jeanne Mackey

5 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Dennis Dougherty

Examples of delegate bodies using something other than Robert's Rules?

Originally posted by Christine Whitney Sanchez, Sep 23, 2007 in the Old Community Space: Hi All, I'm in conversation with a large members…

2 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Beth Alexander

Tableless Cafes

Originally posted by Christine Whitney Sanchez - Oct 12, 2007 in the in the Old Community Space: Hi All, I'm working with a client to des…

8 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Beth Alexander

What to Eat?

Originally posted by Ronaldo Richieri - Feb 6, 2008 in the Old Community Space: I'm from Brazil and I'm starting to work with café and I'd…

7 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Beth Alexander

Sharing Observations & Experiences of World Cafe Hosts - Survey

Originally posted by Justin Green - Aug 4, 2008 in the Old Community Space Justin Originally posted this discussion to solicit research fo…

6 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Beth Alexander

Harvest

Originally posted by Mary Madison Nov 16, 2008 in the Old Community Space I've organized several World Cafes, typically with three rounds…

2 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Beth Alexander

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Contribute!

© 2018   Created by Amy Lenzo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service