The World Cafe Community

Hosting Conversations about Questions that Matter

I am reaching our to our community in search of stories or research on multi-generational dialogue...

I am currently doing research on cultural change through multi-generational dialogue and am finding resources scarce. If you have any stories, information, data, papers, books, or other recommendations, I would love to hear from you. I am wide open right now on how to approach this. Thank you in advance. 

-- 
John Inman
jinman@email.fielding.edu
541-497-3774

Doctoral Student - Researching co-generation of leadership capabilities in organizations as networks of communication through multi-generational dialogue using The World Café

Field of Practice - Dialogue Partner (Samtalspartner), creating relationships of mutual respect and trust with partners (or client systems) in service to generating value to stakeholders of the enterprise

Tags: change, dialogue, multi-generational, social

Views: 79

Replies to This Conversation

Hi John,

You might want to write to Joshua Gorman of Generation Waking Up for more info on this.  Write me for his e-mail.

Best,

Juanita

Have done Juanita. Thank you so much.

John

Hello John,

You came to the right place. :) We are encouraging people to bring their stories here - it would be great to have your contribution as well.

Welcome!

Augusto

Augusto, indeed I have. Let's see if we can learn what is happening in this exciting area of practice.

John

Hi all,

John, might you want to join the Presencing Institute's on-line community and put up this request on the Presencing Institute's group on Intergenerational questions?  Augusto,  you are part of that group as well,no?

Con carino,

Juanita

Thank you Juanita, it is done. :-)

John

John, you might check out the MP3 of Juanita Brown and Nicole Boyer not only discussing but also facilitating a World Cafe dialogue focused on Intergenerational dialogue on Maestro Conference.

Warm wishes from a fragrant spring day in Phoenix,

Christine Whitney Sanchez

Innovation Partners International

Thank you Christine, I appreciate the heads up. Wonderful idea. I wish you the best.

John

John, you might be interested to read Kathy Jourdain's reflection on a recent Art of Collaborative Leadership; one of the main points is this intergenerational topic. I'm sure she will also be open to have a conversation with you, if you would like it.

With love,

Ria

Ria thank you so much. I will certainly contact Kathy. I appreciate that you flagged out this post for my review. I wish you the very best.

John

Ria my interaction with Kathy has been wonderful and I gained some outstanding insights that I have used in my research. Thank you so much for your wonder introduction. I wish you the best.
Thank you to everyone who reached out to help on this paper. It is exciting research and I appreciate the help.

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Contribute!

If you appreciate the World Café and what this community space makes possible, please make your contribution - large or small - to the World Café Community Foundation now.

© 2014   Created by Amy Lenzo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service