The World Cafe Community

Hosting Conversations about Questions that Matter

Christine Whitney Sanchez's Conversations (3)

Conversations Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Maureen, You and Zelle should be in LA about now. I'm sorry that I don't have an…"

Christine Whitney Sanchez replied Oct 20, 2010 to Mindful Relationships

8 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Susmita Barua

"Hi Jarret, Your enthusiasm is contagious! I live in a big city (Phoenix, Arizona, U…"

Christine Whitney Sanchez replied Oct 20, 2010 to Help me pitch a World Cafe to my town!

9 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Cheryl Lyon

"Hi Rowland - Here's the link to the article - http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepub…"

Christine Whitney Sanchez replied Aug 28, 2010 to Community Converstion on Immigration

7 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Rosa Zubizarreta

"Dear Juanita, Sabine, Cliodhna and others, The Community Conversation on Immigratio…"

Christine Whitney Sanchez replied Aug 21, 2010 to Community Converstion on Immigration

7 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Rosa Zubizarreta

"Hi Ben. It could be great to incorporate, Open Space and Polarity Mapping into the F…"

Christine Whitney Sanchez replied Jul 12, 2010 to Methods for Strategic Collaboration Foundations Training in Wales, 25 February - 1 March

6 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Ben Roberts

"Yes! Sharon and Regina, would you be available for a conference call at 4:30pm tomor…"

Christine Whitney Sanchez replied May 2, 2010 to Strength Based, Large Scale Grief Work

6 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Dominik Werner

"Thank you for sharing your story from the future in such an accessible way, Stephen!…"

Christine Whitney Sanchez replied Apr 8, 2010 to Community Action Cafe to address sustainability - a story in four parts

1 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Christine Whitney Sanchez

"Deb, your reflections remind me of something that Daniel Kim (Systems Thinking Confe…"

Christine Whitney Sanchez replied Feb 24, 2010 to 2009 Stories of Strategic Collaboration

2 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Christine Whitney Sanchez

"Love to you and David - Reuben and I are headed out for a Valentine's date!"

Christine Whitney Sanchez replied Feb 14, 2010 to Interview With My Valentine

5 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Amy Lenzo

"I would love to bring this back to Chicago - it's been 5 years. Thanks for the encou…"

Christine Whitney Sanchez replied Jan 30, 2010 to Methods for Strategic Collaboration Foundations Training in Wales, 25 February - 1 March

6 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Ben Roberts

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Contribute!

If you appreciate the World Café and what this community space makes possible, please make your contribution - large or small - to the World Café Community Foundation now.

© 2014   Created by Amy Lenzo.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service