Please indicate your World Café experience (ONLY IF YOU HAVE ACTUAL WORLD CAFE EXPERIENCE) in one or more of the following roles:
I'm New to the World Cafe
If you are new to the World Cafe, would you please share how you heard about this community?
I heard about World Cafe through a fellow member in the Organizational Learning community
What field is the primary focus of your World Café work (ONLY CHECK AREAS WHERE YOU ARE ALREADY ACTIVELY USING WORLD CAFE PLEASE)?
Health, Corporate, Online
What knowledge, skills or resources would you like to contribute to the World Café community to help it grow and flourish?
- Learning and development professional - traiing, eLearning, leadership workshops, organizational change efforts
- PhD World religions, Vanderbilt
- Regular practitioner of meditation, Qi Gong, yoga
What would you most like to receive from this community?
- Connection and Dialogue
- Professional development - Expansion of my knowledge on how large and small scale change happens; tools for that
- Participation in making the world a better place through community learning
What haven't we asked that you'd like to share?
Most recently I've been exploring ways to improve personal and global balance by earth grounding (see the book Earthing), and mitigation of radiation and electromagnetic pollution. The research and learnings are astounding, and I have seen fascinating before and after results in brain wave EEGs of test subjects. There are profound implications for the health of the planet, organizations and individuals.
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of The World Cafe Community to add comments!