A bit about me. Dry but oh well, I tend to live my work.
John Inman-Unlocking Wisdom to Lead in a Complex World
There is no where to go and nothing to do except be of service.
Dedicated to the development of capacity and capabilities in adults for change and growth.
Human and organizational systems expertise:
* Process Facilitation: Unlocking the wisdom in groups through Focused Conversation, World Cafe, and other conversational frameworks
* Leadership: Leading in a Human Centric Organization based on living systems framework
* Management: Coaching to create high performance team members and teams
* Process: Quality fluent with expertise in structuring enterprises that deliver high levels of value to clients
* Team Building: Building high performance teams and operations
* Learning: Team member development using collaborative strategies
* Culture Development: Mission, Vision, Values, and Value Target development
* Communications: Conversational models to create trust, rapport, and learning
* Social, work, and learning styles: Developing trust and rapport and structuring teams based on work preference, learning style, and social style
* Service: Creating outstanding internal and external customer service
* Relationship Building : Developing relationships based on trust, rapport, and respect
* Business development: Councelor sales management and strategic partnering to create and keep customers
* Hospitality: Creating operations, teams, and team members that deliver high levels of hospitality to guests in the hospitality industry
Focus of work:
Collaborative learning strategies
Learner centered, outcome based frameworks
I have extensive experience in developing service & technology companies & specialize in systems thinking & conversational learning. I transform organizations by focusing on creating high performance team members working in a human centric organizational setting. I have over 15 years of operational & executive background.